A tough, durable all-metal seed feeder with a stainless steel hanger and threaded base for pole mounting. Offer excellent protection against squirrel damage.
Metal feeders are tough, long-lasting and give excellent resistance to squirrel damage. The feeder tube is UV-stabilised polycarbonate which will not deteriorate when exposed to sunlight and the robust perching rings allow birds to feed in a more natural position, which offers a better peripheral vision for protection against predators. They're easy to fill up and dismantle for cleaning duties. The feeder also has a screw thread in the base making it compatible with feeder base trays and pole mounting etc. Overall, these feeders are super value for such a quality product - we love them!
- All metal construction for durability and longevity.
- Excellent protection from squirrel damage.
- Perch ring offers a better peripheral vision for your birds meaning they'll be more confident and stay longer to feed.
- UV-stabilised polycarbonate feeder tube doe not deteriorate in sunlight.
- Easy to fill and fully dismantles for cleaning.
- Threaded base plate for accessories compatibility.
- Deep dark green colour to blend in with any garden environment.
- Super value.
- Standard (2 ports) - Capacity 270g, Diameter 6cm, Height 32cm.
- Large (4 ports) - Capacity 550g, Diameter 6cm, Height 46.5cm.
*Feeder filled with seed for illustration purposes only. Seed not included.
Love this feeder, second one I’ve bought from gala wildlife as wanted to add to my bird feeder stand! So easy to refill and to clean and certainly loved by the birds!
Excellent product , sturdy and as description. Service was very quick
I bought 4 of these feeders a good number of years ago. They have given excellent service supplying Sunflower Hearts (from Gala of course!) to a large variety of birds - including a couple of local Rooks! - that live and nest in the country park and fields behind our garden. The metal parts have lost some of the paint over the years but remained fully serviceable. However, although lasting much longer than expected, the plastic tubes have eventually become brittle and are cracking. Problem solved - I just ordered 4 new ones.