Delivering bulk wild bird food, bird feeders and wildlife products *FREE in Nantwich, Wrenbury, Crewe, Weston, Shavington, Bunbury and other local areas.
So how does this free delivery service work then? (I hear you say).
Our delivery service is a local delivery service only. Nantwich Market is our starting point for all our deliveries. Therefore we calculate our range for delivery from there. Our local delivery range is a maximum of 7.5 miles via roads or 15 minute journey time. For orders over £50.00 we will extend this range to 10 miles or 20 minutes. If you are unsure if your address is within this range then please don't hesitate to contact us or simply search on Google maps your address from Market Street, Nantwich, CW5 5DG.
Please note if you live in the Bunbury area we will still delivery to your address even if it is out of our range for delivery due to our home address being nearby.
- *Orders equal to or over the value of £20.00 qualify for FREE local delivery. Orders £10.00 or over are subject to a £2.99 delivery charge. A minimum order of £10.00 must be placed to get delivery, orders under £10.00 will not be able to complete the shipping process during the checkout stage.
- You can place your order on this website or call/text our mobile number (07917 272601)
- We compile your order and schedule your delivery into our next delivery day (these usually take place on a Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday).
- We then personally deliver your items to your designated address.
- Please specify in the Checkout page where we can leave your items if you're not at home (preferably in a safe and dry location).
- For elderly and disabled customers we can dispense your order directly into a container if you have one. We'll take away any unwanted bags or packaging associated with your order, too.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we may need to change the scheduled delivery day, but we'll let you know in advance either by email or telephone.
That's all there is to it...we hope to serve you soon.
*NEW* Click & Collect ServiceWe now offer a FREE 'pickup' service from our outdoor stall at Nantwich market every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. To use our pickup service add your products to the cart then proceed to the checkout stage. In the checkout stage under the 'information' section select the 'pickup' option.
- PLEASE state in the notes section in the checkout stage what day you wish to collect your order and a rough time of arrival.
- Unfortunately we're unable to do same day collections due to limited stock we're able to have with us at the market.
- Orders are usually ready to collect on our next day at Nantwich market unless the order was placed after noon the day prior, in which it will be the following market day.
- Please have a copy of your order with you for us to confirm the order is indeed yours. Simply on your mobile phone is sufficient.
- We are only able to do collections from our outdoor stall at Nantwich market.
- Opening times are as followed, Tuesday (9am-1am), Thursday (9am-2pm) & Saturday (8:30am-3pm).