Delivering bulk wild bird food, bird feeders and wildlife products *FREE in Nantwich, Crewe, Tarporley, Bunbury, Winsford, Wheelock, Sandbach, Weston, Shavington and other local areas.
So how does this free delivery service work then? (I hear you say).
Simple, really...as outlined in the following steps: -
- *Orders over the value of £15.00 qualify for free local delivery.
- Place your order on this website or call/text our mobile number (07917 272601)
- We compile your order and schedule your delivery into our next delivery day (these usually take place on a Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday). NOTE: PLEASE REFER TO THE CORONAVIRUS UPDATE PAGE FOR CHANGES TO SERVICES & UPDATES.
- We then personally deliver your items to your designated address.
- Please specify in the Checkout page where we can leave your items if you're not at home (preferably in a safe and dry location).
- For elderly and disabled customers we can dispense your order directly into a container if you have one. We'll take away any unwanted bags or packaging associated with your order, too.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we may need to change the scheduled delivery day, but we'll let you know in advance either by email or telephone.
That's all there is to it...we hope to serve you soon.