Terms & Conditions
You can rest assured that we comply with all necessary legal regulations which govern business operations. We endeavour to ensure that our customers are served in a manner that we would expect to be treated; therefore, we will always try our utmost to ensure that your satisfaction is achieved.
By purchasing from Gala Wildlife you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please note that T&C's can change and it is up to you to check before placing an order for any potential changes.
Goods and Services
All products are sold as new and unused unless specified.
Bird food and other wildlife food are sold fresh and in date unless specified.
All goods remain the ownership of Gala Wildlife until payment is cleared.
Under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations you may cancel the contract for any purchase of any item within 7 days, beginning the day after the delivery date. If you wish to cancel the contract you must contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your reasons and return the items to us unopened, unused and in their original packaging. This applies to all products. You are responsible for the return to us and any costs incurred. We regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contract for items where the packaging has been opened. If we arrange for collection of any items will deduct to cost from your refund to cover postage or fuel, unless the items were delivered to you in error or goods were faulty. As soon as we receive written confirmation of your cancellation we will refund the purchase price or exchange the item within 14 days.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
Delivery is free of charge to our local area (Nantwich) for orders over £20.00. We reserve the right to cancel in unforeseen circumstances. We will inform you prior to delivery. We generally deliver orders either on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday (afternoons) - please allow up to 3 working days for delivery. We may deliver in between these days if we are experiencing a high volume of orders. In the unlikely event that delivery should take longer e.g. out of stock, vehicle maintenance etc, we will contact you with the option to continue with the order or to cancel and receive a refund.
You do not need to be at home at the time of delivery, so we ask that you please give details of a suitable and secure location to leave your order (enter details in the Checkout in the section 'NOTE TO SELLER'). All items left at the delivery location become the responsibility of the customer. Gala Wildlife cannot be responsible for items which go missing after delivery has taken place. If you do not agree to items being left at your location you must advise us prior to delivery to arrange a convenient time and date when you will be available to personally accept the order.
No deliveries on Sundays.
Payments and Security.
We take your security seriously.
We use PayPal and Stripe for online transactions which utilise the most up-to-date and strongest security methods on the web. For further details about payments via PayPal please read here (opens a new page). By using PayPal or our secure third party payment provider we never see or, retain, any of your transaction details; all details are solely between you, PayPal and the payment provider. Unless solely due to our negligence, Gala Wildlife cannot be held liable for any loss that you may incur should a third-party obtain any unauthorised data whilst using this site.
Returns & Refunds
Incorrect Goods: Please contact us within 14 days informing us of the exact details of the problem and we'll advise you on what to do next. All returned items must be returned to us in an unused, perfect condition and in its original packaging and within 21 days of notification to us. We will then either offer a replacement product or refund you the full amount plus cost of return delivery. If delivery was by means of our own free local delivery service, we will arrange a convenient time and date to collect the item from you.
Faulty Goods: If your item has a fault or develops a fault within 21 days of purchase, we will happily offer you a replacement or refund so long as you can provide an order number and evidence of the manufacturing fault. Remember, some items do come complete with a guarantee so you are fully protected in the event of a fault.
New for 2023, we will now be rewarding feathers for each product review. These feathers a can be redeemed to receive various rewards on galawildlife.co.uk, find more information about feathers at https://www.galawildlife.co.uk/pages/gala-wildlife-rewards. Review a product that you have previously purchased to earn 50 feathers within your Gala Wildlife Rewards account. Unlike our last review reward scheme, there is now no limit to the amount of rewards you can receive.
Review rewards are subject to these terms:
- The review must be on a product not yet previously reviewed by yourself to receive the review reward. Duplication of reviews on the same product will result in a reward not being sent.
- Review rewards will only be received from reviews submitted through our review email prompts. If your review was submitted on our website without using the email prompt then a reward will not be gifted.
- Your feathers will be gifted to your account usually within 3 working days from the day your review was submitted. We ask for your patience in receiving your reward as our admin must add them manually to your account.
- To receive our review emails you must allow our emails to be sent to your email address. Therefore, if you are currently unsubscribed to our emails you will not receive our review emails, preventing you from receiving a gift for reviews.
Newsletter Subscription Reward
By signing up to our newsletter using the popup on our home page you will be eligible for a 200 feathers gift to your account. These additional feathers can be used alongside the feathers you may have already accumulated through placing an order or other tasks. There are however a few terms and conditions you must follow first to have these feathers credited to your account, these are listed as followed.
- You must signup to our newsletter using the popup on our home page. Other forms of signing up to our newsletter will result in you not receiving the reward.
- You must remain signed up to our newsletter for a minimum of 28 days to receive your 200 feathers reward. Unsubscribing to our newsletter before you receive your reward will forfeit you receiving the reward. Unsubscribing to our newsletter after you have received the reward but within this 28 days window will result in us removing 200 feathers from your account. This is a reminder we reserve the right to remove feathers from any account at any time.